Digitalization of ISGOTT and other ship/shore documents.
The first step towards the digital transformation of terminals.
June 2nd, 8 am CET
What is the focus of this webinar?
- What are the new implications of ISGOTT v6
- What are the challenges in current paper-based ISGOTT solutions
- How Smartflow customers avoid these challenges using digital checklists
- The benefits of streamlining the ship shore documentation for tank terminals
- Digitalization of other ship/shore documents
- Open discussion around the ISGOTT terminal use case
- Live Demo of Smartflow ISGOTT solution
As the COO of Smartflow, Jelle is involved with several large and medium-sized tank storage companies and contractors digitalizing their frontline operations. He has been looking into standardizing operations on a large scale in the past year while still doing justice to the flexibility that terminals or local business units need. Jelle has also been closely involved in a study on the obstacles of adopting low-code and no-code software systems for companies facing this situation.
Edwin is a supply chain professional turned innovator, who has been serving international energy and chemical markets for over 18 years. Before joining NxtPort International in 2021, he held commercial, logistics, and operational roles at Vopak, and was involved in various supply chain integration programs. At NxtPort Asia Pacific, he supports port stakeholders in their journey to securely share data and create more efficient and sustainable supply chains for the future.