Vacancy: Sales Manager
Be part of our Flow!
Since 2011, Smartflow has been innovating the Mobile Enterprise Apps market. Smartflow is a platform that allows users to digitise critical processes and workflows for the mobile workforce. This results in more efficiency and cost savings. Employees are ‘Appy” due to the ease of use and a rise of control over their workflow and data. This makes customers more 'Appy' as they experience better insights and are able to construct a future proof IT infrastructure. We focus on industry, more specifically on construction, infrastructure, installation technology, manufacturing companies, mechanical engineering, maritime and oil, gas and petrochemicals. Smartflow is currently transitioning from a startup to a scaleup.
The international Smartflow team consists of enterprising, experienced, innovative and customer-oriented people. We add value to our customers using our Saas platform, agile scrum by listening to our customers and having full understanding of their challenges.
We want to achieve the best by looking critically at ourselves and at the market. We improve our Smartflow platform every day, every hour in collaboration with our customers, resulting in synergy and a top product. We are a hands-on team that wants to win!
We are looking for a competitive and experienced sales professional who will focus mostly on generating new business in our verticals. Smartflow is working according to the philosophy of Solution Selling® in which the commitment of the customer is the key. One of our 5 principles is “no pain no change”. You understand the customer’s processes, analyse the pains and you are able to formulate a solution with the added value of Smartflow. Consultative selling with a strong drive for results is your passion. Next to direct sales you will build partnerships with specialists in our verticals. Finally you will develop key accounts with our CCO and CTO.
- “Get the sale” by using sales techniques like e.g. cold calling, following up on cold and warm leads, networking, giving presentations and using Solution Selling techniques.
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies.
- Working closely together with marketing on lead generation and qualification.
- Develop key accounts.
- Manage the pipeline, qualify and disqualify to optimise use of the organisations’ resources.
- Meet personal targets.
- Be part of the management team, as responsible for sales.
- Proven sales experience in software license selling.
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Experience with (and discipline for) using CRM systems.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Strong communicator, negotiator and personality.
- Self motivated and drive.
- Willing to get hands-on with our platform to fully understand its potential and give demos.
- A positive and fun person to work with.
- Minimum HBO level.
Interested in the job offer? Please contact Jelle Swanenberg by calling him +31 (0)73 7113832 or by sending him an email email@example.com. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter written in English.