At Smartflow, we aim to digitize frontline operations in various industries with our self-developed platform. With this, we aim to provide a tool which will assist users in business-critical core processes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Are you the connecting link between IT and business and do you like variety in your daily work? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we have a challenging position for you as a Smartflow Implementation Consultant!
You are experienced in various IT implementation projects and furthermore, you will:
- As the link between business and IT, evoke business needs and translate these into potential solutions, with objectives, project results, and initiatives in mind.
- Implement the Smartflow solution and provide post-implementation support as needed.
- Consult with customers and determine new ways for them to improve their operations through new digitized flows.
- Assist in configuring the Smartflow SaaS platform to best meet the customer’s business needs.
- Provide feedback to our product management and marketing teams for improved customer communications and product enhancements based on your day-to-day experiences.
- Maintain and develop long-term relationships with your customers.
- Travel to customer sites across the country to help improve their operations through the use of our solution and services.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven expertise in one or more functions related to operations, such as asset management, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, product development, service operations, innovation or infrastructure projects, including industry 4.0 topics
- Proven expertise in key industries including, but not limited to Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Construction & Infrastructure, Industrial Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Food, Beverages & FMCG, Maritime
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Good communicator and comfortable dealing with people with various (cultural) backgrounds and have an excellent command of English and Dutch
- Degree at higher professional education (HBO) or university level in a technical, science or business administration field
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Hands-on mentality and prepared to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Affinity with IT
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
The international Smartflow team is experienced, innovative, and customer-oriented. We add value to our customers using our SaaS platform and industry solutions, by listening to our customers and having a full understanding of their challenges. We improve our Smartflow platform every day, every hour, in collaboration with our customers, resulting in synergy and a top product. We are a hands-on team that wants to win!
Send us your CV and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Smartflow is not interested in recruiting agencies or other 3rd parties.